Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Welcome to the Musings of Your Friendly Neighborhood Protestant

Hello! My name is Connor Hamilton, but since most of you who will be reading this already know that, I suppose there is no need to go much further into who I am. If you do not know me, and wish to find out more, then ask, and I'll be happy to tell you. :-)

I'm no stranger to blogs; I have a Xanga site, which will be (for the most part) devoted to posting of a less serious nature, although humor shall, I hope, be an integral part of this site. What would the world be without humor, anyway?

Here, however, I shall post theological and philosophical thoughts, and any other stuff that I feel like posting here! That is the fun of blogs, you know.

So, I hope to attract many friends here, and have many lively and interesting discussions with you all.

But I must devote time to school, as well as theology and philosophy and all the other cool things in life. Which means that I must get up early, which means that I must consequently go to bed early. Which means I must get off. So long, everyone!

~Connor

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent, excellent Connor! Is this the spot where I expect you to be quite politically incorrect? :-D

Discussion should be fun...;-)

Kaleb

Connor Hamilton said...

Elisabeth--

Most definitely, Blogger is cool. Much cooler than Xanga. (But don't tell the Xangans I said that. ;-)) Thanks so much for your offer! I'd be happy for you to help me out; my HTML knowledge is literally zero. And I have changed the anonymous setting. I didn't realize it *wasn't* on that, or that there was an option for it not to be!

Robert--

Hey, bucko! Many thanks! And don't forget that there are people--ahem--waiting to hear from you? On, you know, your blog? :-D

Kaleb--

Political incorrectes is the key! This is where feminism is bashed, modern advertising scorned, drivelling, world-conforming evangelicalism blasted, and much, much more!

Thanks all for posting!

Jonathan Berkompas said...

Hey Connor! Good to see you have a Blogger account. The thing I love so much about Blogger is the customizability of the templates. It's really a lot of fun to tinker with, and it really doesn't take much work to figure out. I look forward to participating in discussions here!

Jonathan